- About us
- Visas, Migration and Citizenship
- Travelling to Australia
- Services for Australians
- Doing business with Australia
- Passport services
- Study in Australia
- About Australia
- Travel advice
- Register with us
Working Holiday Maker
You are not required to complete a paper application form or send your passport to the Immigration Office in London, Working Holiday Maker visa applicants can apply online.
To apply online see: www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/working-holiday.htm
Clients who are unable to apply online should lodge an application at the London office. The following information will assist your application.
Working Holiday Maker paper application checklist
- Completed Form 1150, see: www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1150.pdf
- Application charge, see current application charges (fees)
- A copy of the passport biodata page and status of UK residency status for each person included in the application. Please note, clients may also be requested to provide their actual passport during the processing of their application.
- UK clients should provide a pre-paid, self addressed special delivery envelope, size C5 large enough for the return of your documents. The London office will make alternative arrangements for the return of documents for clients in Ireland.
- If further information is required you will be contacted by an Immigration Officer.