Australian High Commission
United Kingdom
High Commission address: Australia House, Strand, London WC2B 4LA

I am living or working overseas

If you are already enrolled, you can register as an overseas elector if you are intending to return to Australia within six years.

You can apply up to three months before, or within three years after, you leave Australia. To do this, complete and submit a:

Registration as an overseas elector form

This form provides you with an option to become a general postal voter so you will automatically receive a postal vote in the mail approximately 2–3 weeks after the announcement of the federal election.

If you are not enrolled, and have been overseas for less than three years, you may still be eligible to enrol if you are:

•an Australian citizen aged 18 years or older,
•intending to return to Australia within six years.
You cannot enrol for an overseas address; instead you must enrol in the electorate you were entitled to before you left Australia.

To apply for enrolment, complete and submit an:

Enrol to vote for federal elections from outside Australia form