- About us
- Visas, Migration and Citizenship
- Travelling to Australia
- Services for Australians
- Doing business with Australia
- Passport services
- Study in Australia
- About Australia
- Travel advice
- Register with us
Visas, Migration and Citizenship
Welcome to the website of the Migration Branch of the Australian High Commission in London. We are an overseas office of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). We service clients who are usually resident in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Australian Futures Seminars 2014
Australian Futures is one of the UK’s foremost events for skilled, experienced and ambitious professionals actively seeking a new job, and a new life, down under. Australian Futures will be hosting skilled migration seminars regularly throughout 2014. The seminars offer an ideal opportunity to meet with representatives from the State Governments of Victoria, South Australia, Queensland and Western Australia and gain an insight into skilled migration, lifestyle and employment opportunities in Australia. To register your interest in attending these events please visit the Australian Futures website.
Australian Futures website: www.australianfutures.co.uk
Planning a holiday in Australia?
If you hold a passport from the European Union, Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland or Vatican City you can apply electronically free of charge for a visa to visit Australia for a holiday.
Application process and other immigration matters
- Visa information
- Citizenship by descent information
- Check the status of your Australian visa online & visa evidencing (visa label)
- Migration Agents
- Protecting yourself from migration fraud
- Translation and certification of documents
- ‘Refer to Embassy’ message instructions
- Travelling to, entering and departing Australia
Forms, Fees, Health and Character
- Application forms
- Application charges (fees)
- Health information and Panel Doctors
- Character information and UK/Irish Police Clearances